Corporate Attorney - Corporate Attorney
31 August 2021
POSITION: Corporate Attorney
REPORTS TO: CEO
INDUSTRY: Mining Industry
SALARIES: Up to R 1.5m (negotiable)
AREA: Gauteng, JHB
• Giving accurate and timely counsel to executives in a variety of legal topics.
• Collaborating with management to devise efficient defense strategies.
• Specifying internal governance policies and regularly monitor compliance.
• Research and evaluate different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations.
• Apply effective risk management techniques and offer proactive advise on possible legal issues.
• Communicate and negotiate with external parties (regulators, external counsel, public authority etc.), creating relations of trust.
• Draft and solidify agreements, contracts and other legal documents to ensure the company’s full legal rights.
• Deal with complex matters with multiple stakeholders and forces.
• Provide clarification on legal language or specifications to everyone in the organization.
• Conduct your work with integrity and responsibility.
• Maintain current knowledge of alterations in legislation.
Qualifications & Experience required:
• University Degree
• Admitted as an Attorney of the High Court of South Africa
• Minimum of 7 years’ experience
Should you not hear from us in 3 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful.