Bid Administrator - Bid Administrator
27 November 2019
POSITION: Bid Administrator
INDUSTRY: IT Industry
SALARIES: Up to 540108 Mozambican metical p/a
• Identifying requirements so that the team can deliver on the response.
• Make sure of a quality response document into proper grammar, customer requirements & general administration.
• Acting as a link between opportunity owner and financial team.
• Manage the bid process in accordance with the ISO procedure.
• File and save all bid documents and bid e-mails on the bid office designated back-up
• Schedule attend and chair local bid.
• Assist in compiling a presentation addressing all the relevant information required to decide whether to bid or not bid.
• Provide weekly proposals submitted status reports to Senior Sales & Business Development Manager.
• Manage the proposal schedule in such a way that the response is delivered on time to the customer.
• Plan and build a project schedule and identify all actions to take place up to proposal closure stage.
• Identify with the assistance of the opportunity owner, areas of concern to contractual issues, risks to the company, partner/supplier issues and value add to the existing requirements.
• Ensure that the response follows the Company bid process and all applicable Company policies and procedures.
• Make sure timesheets are complete as per requirements for management approval.
Qualifications & Experience required:
• Tertiary Qualification
• 1 - 2 years’ experience
Should you not hear from us in 3 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful.