« Back to Vacancies
Sales Manager - Sales Manager
25 November 2019
POSITION: Sales Manager
INDUSTRY: IT Industry
SALARIES: Up to 1.8m p/a Mozambican metical
• Attract new relationships with new customers by supporting collaborative sales efforts
• Leading a sales team by providing guidance, training and mentorship.
• Setting sales quotas and goals.
• Actively drive and follow through on qualified opportunities.
• Establish ongoing productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned new customer accounts; and provide continuous, accurate and consistent feedback to prospective customers.
• Track billing and survey customer satisfaction.
• Update CRM records to continually reflect accuracy of deal in sales phasing.
• Ensure that the agreed Personal Development Plan between manager and employee is successfully completed within the Company policy and procedure framework.
• Source and distribute relevant through leadership and marketing material to customers.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Business Management Degree
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience
• Portuguese as first language
Should you not hear from us in 3 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful.