« Back to Vacancies
Accounts Receivable/Payable Clerk - Accounts Receivable/Payable Clerk
23 June 2021
POSITION: Accounts Receivable/Payable Clerk
REPORTS TO: Financial Manager
INDUSTRY: Mining Industry
• Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
• Posts revenues by verifying and entering transactions form lock box and local deposits.
• Updates receivables by totalling unpaid invoices.
• Maintains records by microfilming invoices, debits, and credits.
• Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade promotions & customer service departments
• Resolves invalid or unauthorized deductions by following pending deductions procedures.
• Resolves collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line; coordinating contact with collections department.
• Summarizes receivables by maintaining invoice accounts; coordinating monthly transfer to accounts receivable account; verifying totals; preparing report.
• Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
Qualifications & Experience required:
• Certificate / Diploma
• 2 years’ experience in a mining industry
Should you not hear from us in 3 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful.