« Back to Vacancies
Business Development Manager - Business Development Manager
12 March 2020
POSITION: Business Development Manager
INDUSTRY: IT Industry
SALARIES: Up to 6000000 p/a Kenyan shilling
AREA: Nairobi, Kenya
• Leading a sales team by providing guidance, training and mentorship.
• Setting sales quotas and goals.
• Maintain an extensive network of internal and external contacts to ensure that the country operation is optimally placed in its understanding of business, economic, political and commercial challenges and opportunities.
• Establish ongoing productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned new customer accounts; and provide continuous, accurate and consistent feedback to prospective customers.
• Review the strategies to win each major deal.
• Track billing and survey customer satisfaction.
• Educate and keep the business unit up to date on sales and business trends that affect the country operation
• Lead, manage and coach as appropriate based on the outcomes of the reviews and field interaction with customers, colleges and stakeholders.
• Regularly sanitise the sales pipeline and resultant forecast and adjust as necessary.
Qualifications & Experience required:
• University Degree in Business Management
Should you not hear from us in 3 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful.