Finance Manager - Finance Manager
12 February 2020
POSITION: Finance Manager
REPORING TO: Managing Director
INDUSTRY: IT Industry
SALARIES: Up to R1m p/a
• Contribute towards the implementation and monitoring of the Company business strategy and country tactical plans with specific focus on financial and operating performance of the business
• Craft and implement tactical plans, practices and plans to ensure implementation of country tactical plans, business strategies and to enhance financial and operational efficiencies of the business
• Determine, develop and align financial management leading practices to the business to ensure competitive edge.
• Introduce structures, processes, practices and policies necessary for the financial health of the business
• Lead interface with bankers, funders, lawyers and auditors.
• Ensure Operational and Financial efficiencies are enhanced
• Ensure that all stakeholders understand the business’ financial strategy
• Ensure sound reliable financial and management reporting in a timeous, accurate and simple format: monthly, quarterly and annually.
• Create a control and reporting environment consistent with leading public companies and in line with Company requirements, standards and timelines.
• Provide guidance and input to in-country teams for the preparation of operating budgets for approval.
• Interface with other Company divisions and group shared functions in relation to revenues, costs and other expenditure.
• Responsible for forecasts and sensitivity analysis for effective strategic planning.
• Develop and implement a dashboard showing financial and non-financial indicators that are key to the business.
• Assist in-country teams to implement controls in place to ensure regular payments by customers of accurate amounts.
• Assess and monitor the progress toward attaining short and long-term business unit objectives.
• Provide the Operation’s employees with an empowering view of Company's mission, vision, values and the key strategic objectives so that these stakeholders are fully aware of the current as well as future opportunities and challenges.
• Coach, support, mentor and challenge subordinates in the application of effective operations practices, provide advice and guidance on complex issues in order to minimise risk and ensure performance.
• Foster relationships with clients and suppliers to ensure contractual and strategic
Qualifications & Experience required:
• Chartered Accountant (SA) qualification or equivalent
• Minimum of 5 years on a senior/executive/strategic level
Should you not hear from us in 3 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful.