Manager: Maintenance - Manager: Maintenance
11 February 2020
POSITION: Manager: Maintenance
INDUSTRY: Mining Industry
SALARIES: Up to R900k p/a neg
AREA: Northern Cape
• Manage change process about any deviations to Maintenance activities and work scope
• Implement continuous improvement initiatives by keeping abreast of developments and introducing change in work processes where appropriate.
• Establish and profile the SHERQ and Employee relations risks for the area of responsibility.
• Supervise and lead all maintenance processes and operations.
• Shares knowledge that will benefit the team.
• Communicate and ensure compliance with OHSA/MHSA and Company Policies and Procedures.
• Ensure and Maintain Legal Compliance
• Maintain all machinery to ensure it’s at working standards.
• Ensure Legal, Audit Protocols & Governance procedures are adhered to and where there is deviation corrective action taken.
• Conduct regular inspections of the facilities to detect and resolve.
• Contributes to the attainment of team and organisational goals by demonstrating team commitment and collaboration.
• Ensure all department workers adhere to the safety policies and procedures.
• Investigate RCA's (Root Cause Analysis) on downtime with all parties involved.
Qualifications & Experience required:
• University Degree or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
• GCC Mines and Works
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a mining HME environment
Should you not hear from us in 3 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful.