« Back to Vacancies
Accountant - Accountant
11 February 2020
REPORTING TO: Finance Manager
INDUSTRY: Mining Industry
SALARIES: Up to R430k p/a
• Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
• Compiles reports to show statistics such as cash receipts and expenditures, accounts payable and receivable, profit and loss and other items pertinent to operation of the business.
• Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
• Prepare Statutory Annual Financial Statements.
• Analysis of financial information.
• Reporting of financial results to enable appraisal of performance against set targets.
• Assist in the review of internal controls to produce financial information.
• Managing in the compilation of accurate records as per audit requirements.
• Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
Qualifications & Experience required:
• University degree in Financial Accounting
• Minimum of 4 years’ experience
Should you not hear from us in 3 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful.