POSITION: Senior Civil Engineer
INDUSTRY: Engineering Industry
SALARIES: Market related
• Provide technical advice on safe designs and construction.
• Obtain planning and/or building regulations approval.
• Administer contracts and manage projects
• Prepare reports, designs, and drawings.
• Make calculations about pressures, loads, and stresses.
• Consider the strength of construction materials and select appropriately.
• Use computer-aided design technology for simulation purposes.
• Analyze configurations of the basic components of a structure.
• Liaise with professional staff such as architects and engineers.
• Monitor and inspect all work undertaken by contractors to ensure structural soundness.
• Inspect industrial plants to evaluate the conditions and foundations.
Qualifications & Experience required:
• University Degree in Civil Engineering
• Minimum of 8 years’ experience
Should you not hear from us in 3 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful.